ABC 13 WSET-TV has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Multimedia Journalist
|ABC 13 WSET-TV has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Multimedia Journalist
Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
ABC 13 WSET-TV has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)! Your responsibilities as a MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. A minimum of two years reporting experience is preferred.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- We're looking for someone with sharp news judgment, excellent technical skills and the ability to work well independently.
- Experience with live shots is desired, experience with Live-U and Avid editing software is a plus.
- You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
- You must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record.
- While applying online, please include a web link of your recent work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
|Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER