News & Events
2014 Kegs & Corks Beer and Wine Festival
KEGS & CORKS Beer and Wine Festival is designed to provide a fun, relaxing atmosphere for guests to sample regional wine and craft beer while enjoying good music, food and a wonderful summer afternoon. Listen to live music by The Dundies and The Heat of the Night, try your hand at cornhole and purchase savory food and unique products!
Rebec Vineyards, Sans Soucy, White Rock Vineyards, Fincastle Vineyards, Brooks Mill Winery, Bold Rock Hard Cider, Sunken City, Devils Backbone, Three Brothers, The Duck-Rabbit, Foothills Brewing Company, Lost Rhino, Apocalypse Ale Works, Flying Mouse, St. George Brewing, Wild Wolf, Starr Hill, Blue Mountain, Bull & Bones, Parkway Brewing Co.
TICKETS (Register online NOW or at select outlets )
|Now - July 17||At the Festival|
|Admission + 20 Tastings
(Includes Glass while supplies last)
|Admission + 10 Tastings
(Includes Glass while supplies last)
|Admission Only (No Tastings, No Glass)||$10||$10|
- Admissions with Tastings include a souvenir glass while supplies last.
- Any Admission package admits one person. Admission Only (No Tastings) does NOT include a glass or tastings.
- Beer is NOT available for purchase separately from the admission packages that include tastings.
- Beer tastings are 4oz. Maximum total tastings per individual is 20. Anyone appearing intoxicated will not be served.
- Ten tasting admission is only available at the festival.
- Wine tastings are 1/2 oz by law. A wine garden featuring up to five wineries will be available. Tastings in the Wine Garden will be valued at 5 tastes.
- Credit Cards accepted at front gate for entry into festival. Whether or not vendors accept credit cards is up to each vendor.
- The Admission Only package is a good option for designated drivers. Designated drivers must still be 21 or older to enter the event.
- Sorry but Kegs & Corks is not child friendly; please see the disclaimer below if you are considering bringing children.
Important Disclaimer: KEGS & CORKS IS A 21 AND OLDER EVENT. Bring your ID! Kegs & Corks takes place rain or shine. NO REFUNDS. You must be 21 with a valid ID to attend. NO PETS except service dogs required because of a disability. NO POP-UP TENTS. NO COOLERS. Large bags are discouraged and must be searched at the gate. Blankets and small folding chairs ARE allowed. A cash ATM will NOT be located inside the park. Bring any extra cash you might need (e.g. for food or souvenirs) at the time you enter the gate. Patrons will NOT be allowed to leave and re-enter the event. Kegs & Corks reserves the right to refuse to serve anyone regardless of the number of servings remaining on their wristband; if you are asked to leave by event staff you will not receive a refund. Kegs & Corks is NOT a good event for children. Children under 10 and accompanied by their parents will be admitted at the discretion of event
We want you to enjoy the Kegs & Corks and drink responsibly.
We have partnered with Drinkfree for this event. For only $10 per person, they will pick you up from your residence (within a 20 mile radius of the Forest Professional Park), bring you to the gate at Kegs & Corks and then pick you up when you are ready to leave. Once you purchase your festival ticket and Drinkfree ticket you will receive a confirmation and will be directed to the www.livedrinkfree.com website to schedule your pick up time.
This service is a great option for you and your friends to stay safe.
For more information on Drinkfree click on the car above.
Get your admission and 10 tastings just by volunteering at Kegs & Corks! Sign up online now!