Legacy International, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization founded in 1979 equips emerging leaders to transform their vision and values into sustainable success. Through its home office in Bedford, Legacy offers training programs for non-profit organizations, schools, companies, and government institutions and brings exchange participants sponsored by the U.S. Department of State to the SWVA region for cultural immersion/professional development.
Legacy International has developed a deep expertise in how to effectively train, communicate with, and mentor community leaders, youth, professionals, governmental officials, and non-governmental administrators across a wide-range of global and cultural settings, helping them to develop and implement practical, values-driven, successful solutions.
Our staff and Teams of Excellence deliver state-of-the-art training programs:
Cross-cultural and diversity training
Civil Society Engagement
- Global Youth Village -Exciting virtual international camp for youths 15-19 summer 2021 contact: email@example.com
- Host Family opportunities on an ongoing basis, Legacy seeks families for 3-14 day host family experiences in SWVA.
- LivingSidebySide® Professional Development in leadership, team building, social inclusion.
- Global Transformation Corps (GTC) contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon Winder, Licensed Professional Counselor, Love-Based Trauma-Sensitive Approach for Teachers, Staff, & School District